1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Hannitize the Vote"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

But a Clinton presidency would be manna, to those folks.

It'll be bumpy, and they'll chortle at each and every jostle.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

If the light does not go on with Hannity listeners that he is playing them for fools then they are morons also.

3. There's something very profound in that, Boom.

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

He patronizes his listeners on the show and they he.

"Chris from Buttfuck Junction, on a mobile. Welcome to the show, Chris."

"Afternoon, Sean. You're a Great American, Sean."

"No, deare friende, you're a Great American."

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I know. I know. McCain would be interesting, though. All three of those clowns are painting straight-talking John as a lying liberal.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I wonder if John McCain still qualifies as a great American. I think if Hannity actually studied Reagan's record, even Reagan wouldn't be good enough for Hannity. Something tells me we're not that far from Limbaugh and Hannity trashing Nancy Reagan when she endorsed McCain.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'm loving every minute of the Republican in-fighting. Let these social conservative assholes that have ruined the country argue themselves into marginalism where they belong.

8. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

What I find entertaining is when they put someone on the air who doesn't agree with Hannity. You really have to be dumb to do that -- so here you have the very bottom of the liberal pool in terms of IQ, and of course Hannity is by far the more experienced arguer, so he ties the poor cretin in knots, and conservatives think, "Aha! Typical liberal!" When in fact a typical liberal is about as likely to phone in to Hannity's show as a typical Hannity listener is likely to name his daughter Hillary.

I tune in to Hannity or Limbaugh sometimes when I figure the news that day is such that it might be entertaining to listen while I'm driving. I've avoided it this week, though, haven't been in the mood to hear ranting from either side. But I'd NEVER call. That's just an idiotic thing to do if you disagree with those guys.

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

When the asshole controls the mike (Hi, O'Really!), it's pointless to interact with said asshole.

10. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Radio 69.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Hey, for Sham, it pays well.

Draft saved Draft deleted