1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Hannitize the Vote"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i knew there was a positive message in here if i just looked hard enough.

2. The defense of Hannity using the ol' "you guys think if someone disagrees with you, they're a moron" trope is so ironic, I think my eyes may just roll right the fuck out my head. Hondo, thanks for the laugh. By the way, I think you're a moron, but it has nothing to do with your politics. How's that suit you?

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

During sex, do you think Sean Hannity's wife shouts, "Hannitize me big daddy! Hannitize me!"?

4. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I'd hope not, but the thought of it amuses me.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Hey spitted you spelled "chief" wrong.

6. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

"It's rollin', baby; it's rollin'!"

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Nobody said it was. What's in the background of Streisand, Sarandon, Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, Martin Sheen or Janeanne Garafolo to lead any of us to believe they know squat about politics, international affairs and other weighty issues?
    It's called freedom of speech.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

And Hannity would be wrong...which is one reason I don't like the little pipsqueak. But he's not a moron because he likes Mitt Romney.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Jesus, bro ... all I said is that someone should be allowed the common courtesy of supporting a mainstream political candidate without being called a moron.

And yes, people who smoke are stupid. How much more medical evidence do you need?

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Cute baby picture of you chick.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

You've been defending Hannity, Limbaugh and others in that phylum for years.

Draft saved Draft deleted