1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Hannitize the Vote"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Feb 5, 2008.

1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

What I find interesting about both Hannity and Limbaugh is that neither one has ever been anything other than a disc jockey. Neither has ever worked in politics, nor worked in the real world at all, really, except as yakkers on the radio. Neither is a journalist, neither finished college, nor do either of them appear to have any curiosity about the planet they inhabit - except insofar as it corroborates what they think they already know. So in what way is their political opinion better informed than that of anyone on the street?

How is a Hannity endorsement of Governor Romney any more or less insightful than an Oprah endorsement of Senator Obama?

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

What is my mistake -- thinking for myself and not falling in lockstep with Sean Hannity?

3. markvid

markvid Guest

Hondo, I think the point of the original post is that Hannity is a moron in that if you don't agree with him, you're un-American, you're stupid, you're with the terrorists and want us to lose in Iraq.

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

How can Hannity or anyone else embarrass the Republican Party any more than the Moron in Cheif already has?

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I don't think so. My biological father left the GOP during the last midterm because he couldn't deal with Shrub any longer.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I always get a kick out of Hondo sniffing about everyone else's elitism.

Because, you know, he's so welcoming to those who don't think exactly as he does, or have lived their lives as purely as he has. He's never said something as passive-aggressively stupid as the only people he knows who are stupid enough to smoke are liberals, so therefore hence urgo consequently...

Blow it out your ass, Hondo. There's a meeting of the hoodies you're probably missing.

7. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Dude, please link that. It's disgusting.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

so this has absolutely nothing to do with hannah montana?

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Miley Cyrus in 2028!

11. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

That picture of Rosie O'Donnell is quite disgusting. :p

12. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I am 95% positive Boom doesn't think I'm a moron.

Draft saved Draft deleted