1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Hannitize the Vote"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

What a moron this guy is .What an embarrassment to the Republican party.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Hannity, I'm assuming. Yeah, he's a moron.

3. markvid

markvid Guest

I still want to know why everyone is caring what Rush says. He lives for 1984-88 Reaganism, and it's over. The Republicans are never getting that back, yet Rush is hell-bent on ruining whomever won't join him in Mister Peabody's wayback machine.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Yes - assumption is correct

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

for a minute, i thought boom started a hannah montana thread.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

If Michael Moore, Susan Sarandon or Barbara Streisand are advocates for a particular candidate or cause, they're following the courage of their convictions.

If Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh to exactly the same thing, they're "morons" and "embarrassments."

The distinction is simple: they don't espouse the candidates and causes of boom, doc, fenian, etc.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

what about hannah montana?

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Linking boom's politics with fenian's politics might be funniest (because of the sheer level of ignorance involved) thing I've ever read.

Go back to doing things you know something about, like throwing kittens off the bridge.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I'm not linking anyone's politics. I'm merely pointing out that some people assign labels such as "moron" to others who don't believe as they do or vote as they do ... and most of those people are the liberals on this board.

10. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Boom and Fenian have similar politics? Shit, hell must have frozen over.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

The Apocalypse is obviously upon us.

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

My point is that Boom, good conservative he is, made the same mistake as all the libs on this board: believe as I do, or you're stupid, a moron, etc,. etc.

I mean, what the hell: Hannity is voting for Mitt Romney. That's not exactly out there on a radical-right limb.

Draft saved Draft deleted