1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hanging up on Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jul 9, 2006.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

So, you all are saying babble's really a closet homosexual?

No way. I mean, that one poster made a special point of creating a screen name just so he could tell us what a normal, upstanding, chartreuse-belt-wearing guy babble is.

I think you're all waaaayyyyy off.

Just because a guy constantly dwells on a subject, constantly talks about that subject, consistently steers every conversation to that topic, none of that means he's ... hmmm. Nevermind.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I love where this thread has gone. :D

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

Look, let's get one thing straight.

Just because he likes to suck cock and get fucked in the ass does NOT mean he is gay.

He's just the "experimental" type. Adventurous, even.

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I'm picturing a hotel room. Soft music. Candlelight. King size bed. Silk sheets.

"Come here. I want to feel your adam's apple."

"I'm coming, bobble."

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Well-fucking-played! :D

7. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

It's not like bobble is gay or anything. He's attracted to the person. It's just that all the people he's been attracted to happen to be guys. Pure coincidence.

8. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

No, as you retards who actually have a thing for Fenian have failed to understand is: I hate homosexuals! Oh wait, you remember - you've called me a BIGOT, or did Crass' mind get cleansed by his cloth - which is probably more of a snotrag than anything holy.  

Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity and of course, Bill O'Reilly.  Much, much more than any of you fucktards will ever be.

Fucktards. That has some snap to it.

9. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

You can't argue anything politically without resorting to namecalling.

God, the DNC would be mighty proud of all of you.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Hey, we've brought the hibernating homosexual out of hiding. Be sure to spit before you talk, bobble.

And bobble is now resorting to sanctimony. Shame on all of you for hurting his feelings.

Keep it coming!

11. dog428

dog428 Active Member

The definition of stupidity: Read the top line of this post. Now, look at the post just above it.

Solid work, babble.

12. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

Didn't hurt my feelings, fucktard.  I just returned to see what sewage needed to be mopped up and saw you wussies were having a party.

Carry on.

Draft saved Draft deleted