1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hanging up on Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Substance, baby!

2. dog428

dog428 Active Member

This is quality.

The fuchsia-belted babble asking others to make a substantive point. Kinda like Ann Coulter telling another woman she looks a bit manly.

3. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

You might expect some, uh, incomplete arguments from a person who can't type a coherent sentence, yet claims that others are the idiots, but here's what you're not being told about the opposition to gay marriage. It's declining.

From the Fox News Website, no less:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188919,00.html

Down 12 percent in just over two years.

Sounds like clear-thinking folks have realized that the sky didn't fall, and there isn't sodomy in the streets in Massachusetts.

4. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Ironically, there IS the lowest divorce rate of the lower 48 in Mass...

Divorce is also a sin...

"But Mr. Bennett, 50% of marriages don't end in gayness."

--- Jon Stewart to William Bennett

5. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

Spin shit. Wikipedia, hardly Fox News, showed a modest 2 percent. Yours probably came from PFLAG.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Oh it's happy fun when one holds Wikipedia up as the shining light of accuracy.

7. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Ah, the joy of simplicity that comes with being a right-wing tool in the 21st century.

You don't have to try to prove or debunk anything, just scream BIAS! like a trained chimp.

It's obvious that the link wasn't even clicked on, because, no, the poll didn't come from PFLAG, whatever the hell that is.

But hey, if you're a right-wing tool, it's OK! No matter the source, it's BIASED!

Man, what easy living. Where do I sign up?

8. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

Can't we please get back to bashing Coulter and Carolla? Please? :(

Can't stand Coulter and would never support her in anything. That said, I'm not about to ever make a no-talent like Carolla a hero unless he saves someone from a burning building, as opposed to saving them from a book-burning fascist.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

PFLAG = Parents and Friends of Lesbians And Gays (I think). It's a support group for people who have loved ones who are gay or lesbian.

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I find it rather interesting that everytime Bobble posts, he always brings it back to homosexuals. Seems to me that someone has repressed feelings that should be addressed.

11. Wonder how he feels about gladiator movies?

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

http://www.fast-rewind.com/kkid/vidal5.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted