1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hanging up on Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jul 9, 2006.

1. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

Got to say sportschick, at least your messages are subtle and hate-tempered.

But you still do hate me, don't you  ;)

2. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

I dispute you, period. Ranting, helpless, always on the losing end lunatic you are.

3. Oooh, another Parthian shot. (Look it up, child.)
    Please explain (again) how The Gay is after you and baby Jesus. We're waiting.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

[​IMG]

5. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

You're Catholic. Get Benedict to explain it to you.

6. dog428

dog428 Active Member

You know, isn't amazing how the Republicans, when cornered in a debate, will always reach for the "you're on the losing side" argument?

I don't know if you folks have flipped on a news channel (other than Fox) or picked up a newspaper over the past two years, but if you're calling the Dems losers, who the hell is winning?

7. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

It's because you are on the losing side.

And Fenian and Zeke know it too. That's why, when backed into a corner, they always use the G card. They have nothing else. They'll have nothing else in the midterm elections, nothing else in 2008. And afterward, they will whine and moan like you about why it happened this way. What I can only wish is that you all take the action that Alec Baldwin was going to take, and didn't, because like all liberals won't admit, words mean something.

8. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Didn't we have a discussion last night about you at least attempting proper grammar? Am I to assume that that's a little too much of a challenge for you?

9. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

When you have no other battle tools....resort to Childhood 101.

You couldn't have said it any better if you'd said "nah-nah-nahnah-nah."

10. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

Zeke, this is a rough estimate, but about 200 of your posts have included the word "cock."

By your argument against me, I guess it stands to reason we know what you think about often.

11. OK, so let's calm down.
    Please state, in as much detail as you care to supply, your opinion on same-sex mariage. Please supply as much supporting material as you can. We will then respond, civilly.

12. OK, so let's calm down.
    Please state, in as much detail as you care to supply, your opinion on same-sex marriage. Please supply as much supporting material as you can. We will then respond, civilly.

Draft saved Draft deleted