1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Halloween costumes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

... Which reminds me of the penis costume a friend wore one year, complete with giant balls and a can of whipped cream he shot off from the top.

... And the next year, when he went as a guy being eaten by a shark. Hard to explain.

My best effort was going as Optimus Prime in Grade 2. Think giant red box.

2. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

I was thinking about going as a priest.

To make my costume look authentic, I think I'll bring my 10-year old nephew to the party.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I think this year I might have to go as Whitlock. The best part is that it will require very little actual costuming... just need to add a few little, distinguishing touches to my bad self.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I may go as you and hold a sign in front of my face. How famous are you, Ragu?

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

What will the sign say?

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Not sure:

Trick or Treat?
    Drew Bledsoe gay?
    Beauty is only paper deep?

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I hope there are some Ryan Sonner costumes left.

8. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

I went in full hockey gear last year, skates and everything. It was well received, except drunk women kept racking me in the crotch to see if I was wearing a cup, too. Which, thankfully, I was.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'd like to dress up like Ryan Sonner. Unfortunately, I have no idea what God looks like.

10. I had a friend who went one year as a priest. His costume was complete with a male doll in the sucking-him-off position.

Halloween might be the most underrated holiday. When else do you find so many women out dressed up so sluttily?

11. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

My buddy and I went to a party one time in our karate uniforms. I put all kinds of fake blood and cuts on me and gave myself a black eye and she went with none of that. Then, in the no-talent contest, we basically went through our self-defense moves to the sounds of "Kung-fu fighting" with me attacking her and it made it look like she kicked the shit out of me. It was cool. I've also gone as a vampire and as a biker babe. (That was fun!) Our ME used to throw a kick-ass party every year. I miss those.

If you're lazy and don't want to invest time. The serial/cereal killer is an easy one. Another easy one is give yourself a black eye, then get some poster board and cut out the letter "p" about 10 times. Then you can go as a black-eyed pea!

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Wear a suit and go as a responsible adult....

Draft saved Draft deleted