1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Halloween costumes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

If I were going to a Halloween party this year, which I'm not, I'd go as Kibakichi.

2. Cadet

Cadet Guest

How 'bout as a BLOGGER?

3. Fubar

Fubar Member

I'm taking a risk this year, and have my backup costume all ready in case this one doesn't work out.

Here's my costume for Halloween...

I'm going to grow my hair out a bit and then color it a brownish yellow color.
    I will also wear an oversized, starched white button down shirt.
    Over the shirt, I will wear a grey suit, no tie.

When I get to the party, I'm going to spend a lot of time in the kitchen near a plate of cookies. When people ask me who I am, I will say, "We'll get to that in a minute..."

I will then pull out a huge collection of white paper featuring raunchy chat transcripts and begin asking them questions about their online chat names and why they are actually at the party. I will ask them if they're there for 'Sexsh'.

Later, I'll introduce myself as Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC and then let them know that I'm doing a program about adults who visit teens for sex. I'll ask them if they have anything else to say. Afterwards, I'll let them know that they're free to go.

I'm actually kind of excited, because I pretty much have his voice down pat. I think this costume would be doable even if you didn't have the voice down. The key is reading off various raunchy chat transcripts and/or possibly showing pictures of the guy with a parrot on his wiener.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Forget the costumes, what kind of candy do you buy to give to the Trick-or-Treaters?

Fuck candy, its rolls of pennies, peanuts, and individually wrapped Now & Laters in my neighborhood. That'll teach you to come on my property, you little asswipes!

Seriously, though, I might go with bite size Milky Way's or something.

Hey Detroiters, got your Devil's Night arson building picked out yet? :D

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Once I had a Steelers clock that got blown down by a strong wind gust. Didn't work after that, but I put it to work -- got a lanyard, attached the clock to it and wore it around my neck like Flavor Flav. Already the sweatpants and the Steelers jersey to make that theme work. Got a crazy, glittery jesters hat for $3, stupid sunglasses for $2 and a baby bottle to sip my Dr Pepper from all night (twisting off the top of course, because otherwise I couldn't guzzle it).

I wouldn't mind doing that one again sometime now that I'm around a new group of people.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

I see that kinda get-up every Sunday in the bar.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

VH-1's newest celebreality show: The Wizard of Oz. :D :D

Oh, and I'd go as your mom. [/Clubber]

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

9. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

One of the most cheesy and smart costumes I have ever laid eyes on, take a lot of those single-serving cereal boxes, tape them to a sweater and put plastic knives through them. You would be a cereal killer.

Or you could go as this.
    [​IMG]

That's bullshit by the way.

10. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

That's fucking awesome.

I'll be going as my old standby, a chick magnet. Cut out pictures of girls from magazines, tape them to yourself.

Chick magnet.

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

12. The former Mrs. LSS dressed up as Jackie Kennedy...after John had been shot.

Attended a Halloween party about twelve years ago where a couple showed up as Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman PEZ dispensers.

Draft saved Draft deleted