1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Haliburton/KBR: Lookin' out for the bottom line

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Killick, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Oh snap!! I got burned........

BTW, "Fail" was extremely enlightening. Especially twice

2. So wait. A Texas politician took money from an oil services company? I'm shocked.

If you think LBJ/KBR constitutes an ethical breach, then how can you rationally not think the same - except to much greater degree - of Cheney?

http://www.examiner.com/x-2134-DC-Ethical-Issues-Examiner~y2009m1d17-When-do-shaky-business-ethics-pollute-political-waters-In-Dick-Cheneys-pay-packet

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

yeah, his fucking minions ... which is what people become when you are president. and, at whatever age you are, i'm sure you need abook to know anything about those times. have anything new to add to johnson's ties to VN? anything you didn't read in abook?

johnson is old news, quite old. why are you attempting to derail new information and pollute it with age-old shit?

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i'll submit an application. (get it? that was funny.)

5. Tom - we're not laughing with you.

But we are laughing.

Seriously - the next time I read something you post that is worthwhile will be the first.

I'm not holding my breath though.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

laugh away. and the next time we have an energy crisis, please tell us that fire is hot.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

All in due time, kids.

All in due time.

Bush fucked up by not issuing his blanket pardon.

Draft saved Draft deleted