1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Halftime entertainment, the Poin way

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Matt1735, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

"The complaint further states that she removed her clothes first, and then his, and then Moore subjected the boy to a sexual assault lasting, by the boy's estimation, for ten or 15 minutes ..."

I'm thinking more 10 or 15 seconds, not minutes.

3. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Do you like sex?

'Scuse me?

Sex. The physical act of love. Coitus. Do you like it?

I was talking about football.

You're not interested in sex?

You mean coitus?

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

A link from that page: a 23-year-old was caught nailing her 15-year-old nephew. On Thanksgiving.

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/woodlands/news/thanksgiving-brings-arrest-of-spring-woman-in-teen-nephew-s/article_16eb76bc-1c7b-11e1-8df5-001871e3ce6c.html?mode=story

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Greta Van S...?

6. joe_schmoe

joe_schmoe Active Member

Man, when I was in high school none of the halftime entertainment was ever that interesting. And that's not what any teacher had in mind when they encouraged me to participate in extracurricular activities.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Love this line: "This same boy told investigators that he suspected that one of his 15-year-old friends had also been assaulted by Moore, though that child has apparently not yet made an outcry about his ordeal."

That friend has gotta be pissed that his buddy got the golden spigot turned off.

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

And he left about a quart, too.

9. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

As one of the comments from the original story mention, the top four stories on the site all involve some teen being sexually assaulted by an older woman. wtf is going on in Texas?

10. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Sex between adults and minors, if I read this correctly.

Draft saved Draft deleted