1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Half of Kris Kross Found Dead

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, May 1, 2013.

1. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Racists.

2. Both are on my Ipod when I run.

3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I saw House of Pain in concert a few times in college. The best was when they were co-headlining with Cypress Hill, talk about a fun show...

House of Pain are anything but a one-hit wonder. Shamrocks and Shenanigans is my favorite song of theirs and Top O' The Morning to You is pretty damn good as well. The whole first album is pretty good and the second album is good with Runnin Up on Ya.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

They've forgotten how to make movies like this, it seems.

6. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

"Jump" came out while I was in elementary school. I remember coming out of my bedroom with a collared shirt on backward and having my dad start laughing, then, when he realized I wanted to go to school like that, screaming. I turned my shirt around on the bus.

7. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

+1 on this. House of Pain had a lot of quality tunes. I also liked On Point from one of their most recent albums. Not saying I could listen to a loop of them for 24 straight hours, but I'm definitely on the House of Pain bandwagon.

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I hear it and think "they wore their clothes backward. What dumb-asses."

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think a lot depends on how old you were when it came out... :D

If I saw them today, I'm sure I would grumble a bit and then turn the hose on the neighborhood kids... :D

10. BenPoquette

BenPoquette Active Member

If they don't bury him with his suit on backwards they should have their heads examined.

Loved the "Jump Around" video with all the gratuitous violence.

11. Humungus

Humungus Member

I remember that song they did.

12. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Shocked, just shocked, to find out this former rapper, who died at age 34, did so after a bender with cocaine and heroin.....

Draft saved Draft deleted