1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Had sex with one of your students? You're banished to Canada.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Oct 23, 2006.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Quite frankly, being forced to live anywhere but Texas is punishment enough.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Not sure. I can think of worse things than a "punishment" in Quebec, Nova Scotia or St. Andrews, New Brunswick. (Just sticking to Canadian places I've been to there.)

3. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I'm pretty partial to my home state, but as a current Texas-dweller, I have to say it's pretty nice.

4. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

FACT.

;D ;)

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Grrrrrr! Pastor, I'm thinking of all kinds of names I want to call you right now. I don't usually rub my Texasism into other people's faces .... but .... come here so I can do it now.

6. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Just having a little fun. :D

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Hey, we're cool Pastor.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Can we banish Matthew McConnaughey to Oklahoma?

Please?

9. audreyld

audreyld Guest

No. Because as much as I hate that he hangs around my university, I don't want to have to encounter him back home, either.

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

"That's what I love about high school university girls. I get older, they stay the same age. Oohh yeah."

Best line from "Dazed and Confused." If he had never made another movie, I'd remember him for that one line.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

This thread is worthless without pictures of the 15 year old girl. heretofore to be known as TTIWWP

12. I would live in the Hill Country in a heartbeat.
    Also in the Maritimes.

Draft saved Draft deleted