1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gwyneth Paltrow is a free agent

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

I would hit that.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. da man

da man Well-Known Member

This is a tough crowd. I love cute, and Gwyneth is incredibly cute.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't think we're disputing that, or at least I'm not.

But if you polled women about who the most beautiful actress was, Gwyneth would be at or near the top. Sarah Jessica Parker is another one (although not as good-looking as Paltrow) who women gush about and guys don't put them at that level. I think a lot of times this happens with actresses who are seen as fashion icons as well. I might put Nicole Kidman in this class as well.

I think Scarlett Johansson is the reverse of Paltrow. Guys love her, women don't seem to as much.

4. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

There are certain women who range from pretty to gorgeous who, for whatever reason, don't necessarily inspire lust in men. I had a very good friend in high school who was one of the most beautiful girls I've known, but it was just hard to think of her as a sexual creature for some reason.

There's also a small percentage of women who aren't particularly pretty or incredibly well built but are sexy as hell for some reason.

5. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

Maybe she was two-timing him with that bloodsucker Eli Cash.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

You all need smarter women in your lives.

7. joe

joe Active Member

She might be a free agent, but she ain't signing with your local Class A team. She's in the major league tax bracket, and it will take Kershaw money to land her.

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Agreed. She's a top of the rotation talent.

9. Mizzougrad96

Does Tom Cruise have a new beard, I mean girlfriend?

10. Mizzougrad96

I don't think it's a question of smart. She has kind of an elitist, snobby vibe to her that I don't think guys like.

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

But just the same, she was willing to do a movie with The Farrelly Brothers which
    has to give her a bit of street cred with men.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Yeah, because women just LOVE frigid, snooty, elitist bitches who think they're better than everyone.

If you know women who think she's "beautiful," then they don't read enough to know anything about her.

Draft saved Draft deleted