1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gwyneth Paltrow is a free agent

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

No rack and she seems like a bitch.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Hard to argue with any of that.

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Women pay a lot more attention to her because of her Web site. Which I've never visited and I'm guessing few men have. She's no long a particularly notable actor or a particularly good one.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Would be considered hot in the Poindexter rogues gallery of teachers but a 5 on
    the SJ scale

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

If someone asked me to come up with a picture of a "generic, good-looking blonde woman," Gwyneth Paltrow is pretty close to what I'd envision.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

True, but it was the case even before the web site. I remember when Shakespeare in Love was out and women were saying, "Oh my God, she's so elegant, she's the most beautiful woman in the world..." and guys were saying, "Let's not go crazy here..."

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

She would be perfect for stock photo call center girl.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

In their announcement, they didn't say they were splitting or separating or taking time apart, but that they had "consciously uncoupled." That's so Gwyneth.

Also Martin is about to cozy up to Shakira and get close to many young ladies who would do anything for their big shot on The Voice. Good time to be consciously uncoupled.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I didn't know that.

Shakira >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gwyneth.

10. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

Any mention of Shakira reminds me of an interview Jaromir Jagr gave about 10 years ago. The interviewer asked him the "if you could have dinner with any three people" question.

Jagr says "Number one, Shakira. And if she says yes then don't even bother with the other two because they would just bother me."

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Seriously, Anne, tell us what you really think.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/26/gwyneth-paltrow-chris-martin-goop-conscious-uncoupling-template

" ... the next time she's papped."

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

"No, I want to name her Apple."

Run. ... Run fast, run far.

Draft saved Draft deleted