1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guys, Sarah Silverman is available... Ladies, so is Jimmy Kimmel.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Giggity

Giggity Member

I can't be the only one who thinks this could be an elaborate prank.

2. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I don't know. I would think "I'm F*ing Matt Damon" would be a pretty clear indicator that something is amiss in the relationship. :)

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Isn't he in every woman's five though?

4. Giggity

Giggity Member

I forsee a video in the weeks to come involving Kimmel, Silverman, Damon and some sort of horrible orgy. I want my by-god props when it happens.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It was implied on Stern's show that Kimmel was the one who dumped Silverman.

6. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

You're not alone, Second Thoughts -- I could care less about Silverman or Kimmel, and that they are broken up is at the *bottom* of my list of concerns. I don't care....I really don't care.

Kimmel will never join the ranks of Carson, Allen, Griffin, or the good hosts of the past or any of the current crop.

But just wanted you to know you were not alone concerning your reaction to these two.

7. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I think that'd be hilarious. It's similar to what I used to do in college, just to get a rise out of the different crews.

9. RedCanuck

RedCanuck Active Member

'

Maybe it took him this long to figure out the Damon joke really was at his expense... or, not really a joke at all.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Don't you have to have a date before you can fake a breakup to get a rise out of different crews?

Draft saved Draft deleted