1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guy dumps cheating whore GF live on radio! Wonderful! Beautiful! Glorious!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by not_who_i_usually_am, Feb 26, 2010.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

My wife will be a doctor? Hooray!! ;D

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

My wife will nag the hell of me? Wow, I really have a lot to look forward to.

Oh wait, my wife already nags me.

3. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I should say it wasn't ANYTHING my mother did. It was a bullshit excuse so he couldn't take any responsibility for the fact that HE was feeling pressure. Oh, a psychologist would have ALL sorts of fun with his displacement issues.

4. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

My wife's mother is married to a small-minded racist asshole. I'm hoping that, if my wife is like that in 25 years, she's no longer married to me. :)

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

You take that back. TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!

[placing gun in mouth]

6. I'm not going over the top as to how good this is, but I am suprised at the vigor on this board for the guy. I know the likelihood of this being real isn't very high, but if it was, I really don't see a problem with public humiliation. Cheating on a man who you have been dating for five years, and fully expected to marry is easily among the worst things you could do to someone you supposedly care about. She fully understood that she was going to marry the guy, yet that didn't get in the way of her cheating on him. Outside of physical harm, she deserves all of the humilation she gets. There is no "manning up" here. Is it childish? Sure it is. Bugt if this guy handles the situation as many are saying, and just breaks up with the girl face to face, well, then he still feels like crap for being cheated on and lied to, he's out a relationship which he spent five years cultivating, and he still feels taklen advantage of. All the while, she goes back to option Number two, but this time, there is no guilty feeling when she makes out with him in public. Don't you think he's going to regret not doing something like this as time goes on? Immature? Sure enough, but he's going to feel better about standing up for himself in the future.

7. Seahawk

Seahawk Member

As much as there have been times I have wanted to hurt people physically/emotionally in the worst ways possible, I'm not sure I have it in me. Having listened to that segment, I'm not sure how the guy Chris or the radio guys can feel good about themselves or what they did, if it was real.

The woman cheated, which says plenty enough of her character. Doesn't mean they had to stoop to that level in effort to crush her. Says just as much about them as people that this would be a good idea.

8. Peytons place

Peytons place Member

It may make him feel better at the moment, but I doubt it will do much in the way of healing any betrayal or anger he has.

I remember acting out after some guy broke my heart or trying to get "revenge", and when I look back, I wish I'd just sucked it up and not given him the satisfaction of knowing how much he hurt me. In retrospect, I feel like I just came off as bitter and desperate rather than avenging some wrong that was done to me.

And that's how this guy comes off too.

9. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

is there a light beer version?

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Bitter and desparate are my middle names.

Draft saved Draft deleted