1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guy dumps cheating whore GF live on radio! Wonderful! Beautiful! Glorious!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by not_who_i_usually_am, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

I can understand that the guy was pissed off, hurt, humiliated, betrayed, everything. He loved this girl.....they were together for five years. And she couldn't or wouldn't stop with the "just a friend" guy. (Cue the Biz Markie references)

Still, after some more reflection, there are better ways of handling this. Yeah, it's easy to love that she got her comeuppance in a big, BIG way. But what does it accomplish? What does it change? Does anyone think the girl will learn a lesson from this? Will she be a better person? Um, I'm thinking not.

And I say this as a guy who has dropped a public bomb on a woman.....my now estranged wife, in fact. Part of me thinks I was absolutely in the right. Friends and family members tell me I was absolutely in the right. And part of me thinks I should have been way more mature than I was. I would definitely do it differently today.

2. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

3. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Karaoke ruined that whole musical for me before I ever had a chance to see it. [/crossthreading]

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Lame.

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Agreed, wouldn't be surprised if that was a hoax.

Either way, I found it painful to listen to, not enjoyable at all. Chris and the radio guys came off as bigger douchebags than the cheating girl.

6. I couldn't do what this guy did. I know my first post said I wished I'd had the chance, but I wouldn't have taken it if I had. I mean hell, I've had proof for months now that could get wifey fired and I haven't used it, nor have I done any of the many other vindictive things I could have done. Like another poster said, what would it accomplish? Just brings more badness, pain into the world.

But I love that this guy did it, and I don't feel one ounce of sadness or pity on the girl here. She got what was coming to her.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Does that mean ixnay on urdtay in the oxbay?

8. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

There's an Alabama Hot Pocket about to show up in somebody's future.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I thought those were from Seattle.

10. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Yeah, the whole thing sounds shady.

What's the mindset here? Damn, my girlfriend is cheating on me. I'm dumping her. I think I'll call a radio station.

11. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Hate to be the one with the big pitcher of cold water, but there's about a 90 percent chance that thing is bullshit, staged to create a buzz.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

You're not even the fourth person to mention it on this thread. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted