1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gundy rant might never die

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twoback, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

A DB warning, but ... has there ever been a funnier local commercial than this?

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

That was awesome.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

This one's better.

4. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Poin, your online parody is good, but I like it better that somebody in Norman is actually selling Toyotas by mocking the OSU coach.

5. chazp

chazp Active Member

That's the funniest car commercial ever!

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I'm with ya. I never saw the one I posted until it showed up after the toyota commercial.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

That legitimately just made me laugh until I cried. And I watched it four times in a row.

"Are you kidding me? Buy from me! I'm a man! I'm 40!"

8. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Awesome as hell that it's from Norman. :D

9. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

No, this rant will never die. Honestly, few good rants ever do. Say the word Elia, and Cubs fans will fly with 20 different links to it. Jim Mora should patent his "playoffs?" and diddly-poo rants. Hell, I was in middle school when Hal McRae went on his rant, and I can still recall it like yesterday.

There's already a handful of those Coors light commericals out there. That car dealership set the bar way too high. That's hilarious... all the way down to the slightly altered backdrop.

10. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

They even had people clapping at the end. I'm buying my next Toyota in Norman!

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Fantastic.

12. Chef

Chef Active Member

Spectacular.

Draft saved Draft deleted