1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gun Found in High School Restroom

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by KG, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Nearly every bathroom I've been in, in every high school I've been in, the doors are missing off the stalls. Why do people steal those, and where do they take them? Do they just walk out with them on the first day of school each year?

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Why is this big news? No one got killed.

Kids pack heat to school every day.

3. The NRA wouldn't have it any other way.

4. In Exile

In Exile Member

I once started talking to a stranger at a spring training game and it turned out he was married to one of my old junior high school teachers. He told me a story about the time when she found a shotgun in a locker.

When I was in high school I was running for class office with a female friend and we decided to run as Bonnie and Clyde. We dressed the part and stormed the cafeteria, throwing fake money telling kids at gunpoint to vote for us. I was brandishing an air rifle that looked real and made loud bangs. Some of our friends tumbled out of their chairs and smashed ketchup packets on their faces. No one had an issue.

That was just over thirty years ago.

Draft saved Draft deleted