1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guiteau Innocent! Clinton Killed President Garfield!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Nov 7, 2007.

1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

She says in the story that her husband wrote the suicide notes at gunpoint. Very doubtful a murderer would give his victim enough time to write goodbye notes.

2. Meanwhile, the descent of Christopher Hitchens continues apace. Nice blurb.

http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=2235

3. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Gonna be a long fuckin' 12 months until the election...

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Say what you want, I think we are the dummies for not jumping on that book-selling, lecture-circuit gravy train.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Obviously, Clinton's buddies from CIA cocaine-smuggling ring that was based in Arkansas killed him.

6. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

The Feds need to look into this.......two close friends of the Clintons kill themselves in a similar manner? It's obvious who carried out the murders.....Chelsea. There's something off about that girl.......

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I had to read that twice to absorb all of the stupid.

Plus, I was distracted by the link to the Clinton's murdering Ron Brown, as well as ads along side the story like The Secret Plot For North American Union and Join Liddy, Corsi and Farah on a cruise adventure to the Eastern Caribbean!

Where do I sign up? Better pack my suntan lotion, Kalishnikov rifle and undying hope that the Bermuda Triangle really exists.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

For the record, I don't believe the Clintons were involved in killing anyone. If Bill couldn't get away with getting blowjobs, how's he going to get off the hook if he actually had someone whacked?

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

You've got to love the way Kathleen Wiley remembers her own personal history.

She tells Linda Tripp she really wants to persue a romance with Bill Clinton, and does anything she can to be in the same room with him. She visits him on the day her husbands kills himself begging for financial help because her husband is a crook and a theif, tells her best friend there is a mutal attraction between them, says later in a deposition for Clinton vs. Jones that nothing happened between them, then later she recalls being assaulted by Clinton in the Oval Office the day her husband was killed, then asks her best friend to lie to Newsweek, saying could her friend please tell Michael Isikoff she was distraut about the assault the day it happened and ran into her best friend's arms in tears? Pretty please? Later she is forced to admit she lied to the FBI about an old boyfriend, the same one she lied to about being pregnant with twins to "get back at him" for messing up their Fourth of July plans, and that her account in the Clinton v. Jones deopsition differs greatly from what she will testify to if called as a witness in the Lewinsky matter. Also, after her husband embezzled money from two people in a condo deal and was caught, she refused to pay them back the $255,000 she owed, even though she had the money from his life insurance policy. Mysterious joggers and mysterious break-ins have been dogging her ever since.

Mental wounds still screaming
    Driving me insane
    I'm going off the rails on a crazy train

10. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I was distracted by the hot chicks wearing conservative t-shirts.

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Don't need no ticket, you just get on board.

[​IMG]

12. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

And, of course, not until there's an imminent threat of a Clinton assuming power again. What are the odds that some far right wing money's financing this whole thing?

Draft saved Draft deleted