1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guiteau Innocent! Clinton Killed President Garfield!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Nov 7, 2007.

1. All aboard the Crazy Train!
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58533
    Gonna party like it's 1996.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

What if she's right?

I'll reserve judgment.

3. Jersey_Guy

Jersey_Guy Active Member

Wow, Three Bags, I've enjoyed your contributions here, but that one post fundimentally changed how I look at you.

The crazy train indeed.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

It was pretty much a joke. I guess I should've used the blue font.

5. I got it, 3bags.
    No worries.

6. KG

KG Active Member

I'm not saying she's right or wrong, but I don't think the hand used to pull the trigger should raise any concern. I'm left-handed and shoot with both hands, but mostly with my right. It just feels more natural in my right hand for some reason.

Positions his hands were found? Unless he's frozen in time from the moment the trigger is pulled, the position of his body would be different than when the trigger was pulled. Besides, not all splatter goes backwards (not sure how much was present). Wouldn't it be possible his hand could be just about anywhere near his body and get some splatter on it?

Chances are, if I find a body, considering how traumatic something like that would be, I could easily find myself not remembering turning the body over.

That does sound somewhat suspicious, but how much time was spent searching for it?

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Damnit Fen! You're stealing my mojo! [/deeper_hondo]

8. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Czolgosz wants a recount.

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Of course, FB, Hondo would say you're mocking her because you "don't agree with her" .

10. Jersey_Guy

Jersey_Guy Active Member

Glad to hear it was sarcasm, bags.

11. Let hondo speak for himself.
    I'm just afraid that the relentless march of HRC to the nomination means all the bats are out of the belfry again.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So 10 years after her husband was "murdered" she is considering getting around to having some forensics done and finding the culprit?

Maybe O.J. will take the case.

Draft saved Draft deleted