1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guilty pleasures or just guilty feelings?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ace, Feb 15, 2007.

1. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

Mother of god, I'm glad I'm not married to nor living with any of you. Not even in college did I live in that kind of squalor. I'll admit to leaving the laundry in the dryer and then basically living out of the laundry basket instead of putting my clothes up. And I'm not so big on vacuuming, but damn, you gotta take out the trash and keep the kitchen clean.

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

It's true. Well, except for the bottles in the living room.

The landlord didn't respond to issues with the apartment, and I couldn't afford anything else, so I said "fuck it." Not the brightest thing I've done. :D

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I can't deal with dirty bathrooms. It makes me sick to walk into a bathroom that isn't clean at all.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

Guess you won't be hanging out at Trey's anytime soon.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Laughed out loud at that one.

6. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Maybe it's because I had a lot of wine with dinner, but this made me laugh *very* hard. Especially the use of the word "fancier.''

7. Trey Beamon

HA! Honestly, I've been much better since the move.

[​IMG]

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Did you find that picture in Arkansas?

9. Trey Beamon

Nah. I think it's Tim Hardaway's place.

10. pallister

pallister Guest

It was a little out of my price range.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Did all the laundry and dishes last night, all while trying to make dinner for my son, whom I had unexpectedly last night. Part of my laziness stems from the fact that when my little man and I are together, I HATE spending any of my time cleaning because it means I'm not paying attention to him.

12. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

This isn't really a guilty anything, but speaking of odd living quarters, my first "apartment" in Fort Lauderdale in the early 1980s was an own-access room at the side of a house (in other words, I didn't have to interact with the owner).

My furniture: A metal folding chair and a mattress. My electronics: A 12-inch black and white TV. There was a refrigerator.

That was all my furnishings.

Draft saved Draft deleted