1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guilty pleasures or just guilty feelings?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ace, Feb 15, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

80 percent of the shows on my Tivo season passes are reality shows.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Good thing I'm not the only one.

And I'm Catholic, so as soon as I find something that doesn't make me feel guilty I'll start a new thread. I feel guilty posting that.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Dishwasher? Hell, I buy paper plates and plastic cups. Just to keep from having to do dishes.

Top it. I dare you.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

bydesign may have you with the dial up thing.

5. pallister

pallister Guest

The other day I wanted to have cereal. Except I didn't have a bowl or spoon. So I went to the store and bought some cheap plastic tupperware I guess you could call a bowl and a package of plastic spoons.

Until my mom bought me a commemorative Bears cup last month for my birthday, I didn't own a cup or glass, plastic or otherwise.

6. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

You can't do that with a dog. It'll eat itself to death.

And I hope you do remember to clean the box ...

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

8. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I am much lazier and much less productive than I was in high school/college. That makes me feel guilty.

The dumpster is quite a hike from my apartment, so I usually wait until there are two or three bags.

I will never be the type to drop $100 in a single visit at, say, a shoe store, but I have no problem spending $30 at Target two or three times a week.

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I leave the seat up.

10. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Bought some cups at IKEA because some friends were coming for dinner. One of them had to bring spoons because I have no silverware.

11. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I'm glad none of us were roommates in college. I'm the kind of person that even if it's after midnight when I take the bed sheets out of the laundry and I'm about to go to bed, I have to make the bed, fold the sheet the right way and put the comforter on before I go to sleep.

As far as guilt: When I tell my dog to go away when he wants attention because I'm watching TV, even though I've been petting him for five minutes. When he walks away with his tail down and goes to sleep in the corner, it breaks my heart.

12. pallister

pallister Guest

I can't remember the last time I made my bed. It doesn't even have sheets on it right now. One of my dogs normally sleeps on it; I usually end up on the couch.

Draft saved Draft deleted