1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guilty? Let me handle the punishment, please.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Feb 29, 2008.

1. printdust

printdust New Member

I cried when I read about this girl when it happened. Overweight with self-esteem issues and she's telling this son of a bitch "I'm sorry" as he's having his way?

If he had done it in my neighborhood, I swear to God, he would have never made it to the squad car before I did a Jack Ruby on him.

2. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Death is too good for this asshole.

Throw him into maximum security and let the residents have fun for a long, long time.

I wonder if he'll be saying, 'I'm sorry' then.
  3. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Nope. Every day this bastard lives is a day he doesn't deserve. And money we're wasting keeping him in prison.

Finish him off now.
  4. printdust

printdust New Member

When I hear in church that God loves even the most vile of sinners, I have to wonder this kind of slime gives him the ultimate test. Hitler and him ought to share a room.
  5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Fundamental to understanding the character of God is understanding that <i> you </i>, sweet little you, and <i> me </i>, sweet little me, are born with the capacity to be that vile. We may not be - but we could have been. And still could be.

He loves <i> them </i> because He loves <i> us </i>.

Back to your regularly scheduled revenge fantasies.
  6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

This guy sounds like a real winner.
  7. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Agreed. Lethal injection, which would cause pain because it always gets fucked up, and then we don't waste any money on this guy in prison. Case closed.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Death, death, death.
  9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

wow... just wow...
  10. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I hate to stir this up, but that last several studies on death penalty say it can be (depending on how long some prisoners last in prison) significantly cheaper NOT to execute them. Some prisons are basically housing inmates on pennies a day. Execution costs can start to rack up very quickly.
    In this case, this sick fuck has no sense of remorse, no second thoughts to nearly decapitating a young girl to see what flesh tasted like. I think in this case, I'm in Norman's corner: Someone like this doesn't deserve a quick end. Put his ass in the pen and see what some of the inmates to do him while the guards look the other way.
  11. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Right with ya, MU.
  12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Do take into account that Starman's reaction would have been the same if the guy had ran onto the field. Except it would have been, "Death, death, death, death."
Draft saved Draft deleted