1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guess who's legal today, gentlemen?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Who is she?

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

A right click on the photo and then properties will tell you.

And posting that photo doesn't stray from the topic of the thread, so stoob should be happy. Although this golfer has been legal for a few years.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[/quote]WHO HAVE YOU BEATEN, MICHELLE!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Ok, just to keep this photo on the second page, I'll quote myself and reveal it's Natalie Gulbis.

5. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Actually, Buck, if I had to choose an LPGA golfer, I'd choose Erica Blasberg:

http://www.ericablasberg.com/

6. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Touche. I'm not making any claims whatsoever about Blasberg's ability however. My choice was purely for aesthetic reasons. :D

And I do like Creamer, attractive, and as you said, a hell of a player.

7. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Well, if winning is part of your criteria,we'll send Laura Davies over for you.

And Michelle is a very attractive young lady in the original picture on the thread,

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

You may see Natalie a little different now.

May be NSFW, depending on the shop.

http://www2.noticiasdot.com/publicaciones/2005/0605/2906/stilo/Natalie-Gulbis-FHM/images/Natalie_Gulbis-FHM-05.jpg

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

If she has even 18 of 'em, I'd be a little too skeeved to do much about it.

10. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

She's very cute, but someone needs to tell her that just because your Web guy CAN use Flash doesn't mean he SHOULD use Flash. At least not that much. Sorry...I don't need to see her having skin tone added.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I've said this before, but I think Gulbis would be even cuter if she'd abandon the "I-just-attended-a-Whitesnake-concert" look with her hair and makeup. She's got a lot of game and she's very pretty, but if she's going to market herself as a sex symbol, I wish her people would stop getting their style tips from the infield crowd at Talladega.

12. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

She's definitely attractive, but I tend to agree, she'd be more so if she would stop trying so hard.

Draft saved Draft deleted