1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guess those DC teens are packing

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BRoth, May 21, 2010.

1. BRoth

BRoth Member

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/20/AR2010052003980.html?wpisrc=nl_most

High school students and college-age adults have been complaining to District officials that the free condoms the city has been offering are not of good enough quality and are too small and that getting them from school nurses is "just like asking grandma or auntie."

If you're going to talk about how large DC teens' penises are, might as well put it in the lede.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Mets' Johnson Comes Up Big

3. Gray tried to shitcan the street cars a few weeks ago in an 11th hour budget session. Tough choices have to be made to keep the XL blingy condoms on the public dole.

4. Actually, I like the whole condom deal. I like to think the DC taxpayer is feeling the same euphoria I am when I'm using taxpayer condoms. It's actually pretty refreshing.

Draft saved Draft deleted