1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guess Oprah's Monday sports guest ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by thebiglead, Apr 13, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

"Blow it up, Blow it up!"

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I think he should wear his retro Pats Drew Bledsoe jersey.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Well-said. Sportsbruh, get back to us when you get invited to anything other than a date with your right hand.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

RAMBO would be pure genius if he was locked in a room with sportsbra... what's yer point?

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I think every poster on this board, black-white, liberal-conservative, male-female, blue-green can agree with this.

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

:)

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Now this...this has PPV potential :)

8. swenk

swenk Member

Live from your Chicago bureau....Oprah is doing a live Town Hall meeting, for 'at least' two days, on life after Imus.

Mr Whitlock said that the hip hop culture is jigabooing for dollars, bitches and hos, and the audience cheered loudly. He did not wear a tie, but he looks very nice.

Other panelists include Stanley Crouch (NY Times), Bruce Gordon (CBS), someone from Essence, and a couple of other panelists not yet identified.

Coming up...Al Sharpton.

Tomorrow Russell Simmons and Common will appear to defend hip hop culture.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Watching Oprah... Does doing that just give you a shudder down your spine and make you feel dirty?

10. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

On The View just now, Rosie said she wanted to marry Whitlock after hearing his take on Imus. Yes, you read that right. She said, "I'm a lesbian and I wanted to marry the man."

11. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

I posted this in the other thread and I'm posting it here.

Jason was a NONFACTOR on the show. This was Stanley Couch, Al Sharpton, Dr. Robin and the Spelman girls platform.

Al Sharpton and the Spelman girls REPEATEDLY reinterated how they went after hip hop's damanging lyrics to ZERO MEDIA ATTENTION - Jason attacked the Rev. He looked stupid and came across as someone with an AGENDA. Al Sharpton kept it plain and to the point. Jason's main agenda was to attach the Revs. Oprah ignored him.

Jason has a hole in his sole - and he covers it up with food and personal attacks. It is clear to me that this man would rather look outside of himself than inward. Yet he wants EVERYBODY else to look inward - when in actuality - he's rotting within.

12. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Any good cobbler will tell you that you can't patch a sole with food and personal attacks...Go Sportsbra!

Draft saved Draft deleted