1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guess he had it coming...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bucknutty, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Bucknutty

Bucknutty Member

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/04/10/girls.gonewild.ap/index.html?eref=yahoo

This thread will be useless without pictures, however. My favorite part is when he called the judge a "judge gone wild." Classic.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

A good picture would be this parasite hanging by his balls from the tiki bar at Sharky's

3. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

I hope this hunk of sewerage gets raped while he's in jail.

4. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

APRIL 11-- Joe Francis, the "Girls Gone Wild" founder, was indicted today on federal tax evasion charges for illegally deducting more than $20 million in phony business expenses from his 2002 and 2003 corporate tax returns. According to an indictment filed in U.S. District Court in Reno, Nevada, Francis, 34, sought to conceal income through the use of offshore companies and nominees. At one point, he transferred $15 million from one offshore bank account to a California brokerage account in the name of a Cayman Islands corporation he controlled. Below you'll find a copy of the indictment filed against Francis, who is pictured in the mug shot at right. If convicted of the federal charges, he faces a maximum of 10 years in prison and fines of up to $500,000. Francis was arrested yesterday on an unrelated federal warrant stemming from a civil lawsuit brought against him by seven underage women who were filmed by "Girls Gone Wild" cameramen in Florida in 2003. The contempt citation was issued after Francis rebuffed a judge's order to settle the case with the aid of a mediator. (7 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0411072joefrancis1.html

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Is it wrong that I wish he'd marry Paris Hilton and they're eaten by a shark while on honeymoon?

6. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Don't ask me, I hope he gets gang-banged in the showers by the prison chapter of the Aryan Brotherhood.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Here's the thing... He earns an estimated $29 million a year, according to that story. How the hell is that possible? 1) Who the hell buys those videos, and 2) unless each video is $9,025.95, how does it all add up to $29 million a year after expenses?

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Amazing to me that someone who provides photos of naked women for a reasonable price would be so reviled on SportsJournalists.com.

RokSki, what's up with that?

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Coming next summer:

Prison Bitch Fantasies 3

and

Rec Yard Rowdies

10. My favorite Joe Francis story is of him being kidnapped and videotaped at gunpoint while being forced to um violate himself with a dildo (originally saw it on Dateline, I think) but this is from Wikipedia:

According to Radar[12], in 2004, Francis was kidnapped, held at gunpoint and videotaped in sexually degrading positions[13]. He was subsequently blackmailed. In an interview on July 24, 2006, on The Adam Carolla Show, Francis stated that he was in fact kidnapped, held at gunpoint, and later blackmailed for the tape. He denied that he performed sexual acts, but stated that he was only forced to say "something like" "I'm a homosexual." on the camera. The tape, or a copy of it, was recovered by the LAPD for use in the criminal trial of his assailant, Darnell Riley. On February 7, 2006, Riley pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 10 years and eight months in Corcoran State Prison.

My second favorite Francis story from the LA Times:

http://www.latimes.com/features/magazine/west/la-tm-gonewild32aug06,0,2664370.story

The lead from a female reporter named Claire Hoffman:

Joe Francis, the founder of the "Girls Gone Wild" empire, is humiliating me. He has my face pressed against the hood of a car, my arms twisted hard behind my back. He's pushing himself against me, shouting: "This is what they did to me in Panama City!"

It's after 3 a.m. and we're in a parking lot on the outskirts of Chicago. Electronic music is buzzing from the nightclub across the street, mixing easily with the laughter of the guys who are watching this, this me-pinned-and-helpless thing.

Francis isn't laughing.

He has turned on me, and I don't know why. He's going on and on about Panama City Beach, the spring break spot in northern Florida where Bay County sheriff's deputies arrested him three years ago on charges of racketeering, drug trafficking and promoting the sexual performance of a child. As he yells, I wonder if this is a flashback, or if he's punishing me for being the only blond in sight who's not wearing a thong. This much is certain: He's got at least 80 pounds on me and I'm thinking he's about to break my left arm. My eyes start to stream tears.

This is not what I anticipated when I signed up for a tour of Joe Francis' world. I've been with him nonstop since early afternoon, listening as he teases employees, flying on his private jet, eating fast food and watching young women hurl themselves against his 6-foot-2-inch frame, declaring, "We want to go wild!"

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

And that kidnapping/video plot was used on an episode of CSI.

12. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Girls Gone Wild Founder Has Problems in the Bay County Jail Overnight

Girls Gone Wild Founder Joe Francis, lodged in the Bay County Jail in Panama City on a federal contempt of court charges, has additional problems on his hands today.

News Channel Seven has learned Francis is being investigated on allegations of attempted bribery charges, introduction of contraband into a correctional facility and possession of controlled substance.

Sources tell us Francis allegedly tried to bribe a correctional officer with $100 last night for a bottle of water. This sparked an internal search of his jail cell which reportedly turned up $700 in cash, all in $100 bills, some pills thought to be controlled substances. Its not yet known how he obtained the cash and drugs in the jail. He has not been formally charged at this point, but the investigation is continuing.

Just yesterday Francis reached an agreement on settling a lawsuit with the families of seven girls filmed by Francis’ Girls Gone Wild crews during Spring Break 2003 at Panama City Beach. Also, yesterday Francis learned he had been indicted by a Federal Grand Jury on income tax fraud charges.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/6989972.html

Draft saved Draft deleted