1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Grey's Anatomy?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Colton, May 27, 2008.

1. Colton

Colton Active Member

Thoughts on this show?

I've only caught the tail end a few times before watching Lost, which I DVR, and it seems intriguing.

Is this show worth me going back and starting from scratch and watching?

Any and all thoughts appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

First two seasons were really good. Then it turned to shit, hard and in a hurry. It is unwatchable now - and that comes from The Queen, who was one of the GA holdouts.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I still love it, as does shotglass.

Is it great, mind-blowing television? No. Is it an easy hour or two to shut your mind off for and just enjoy? Yes.

4. SlickWillie71

SlickWillie71 Member

A good show that could be great if they decided to sway from the "who's fucking who" angle that has defined the last two years.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It has gone downhill fast, but is still very watchable...

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

wfw.

7. The wife says the season finale this year was very good, but I stopped watching midway through season 3

8. Colton

Colton Active Member

Thanks, everyone. Maybe I'll start with the first two seasons (purchasing used box sets) and go from there.

9. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

I have just stumbled upon this doctor show "ER." Has anyone seen it? Is it worth watching?

10. Personally, I prefer the new drama, Law and Order.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

It's great if you like to watch miserable but attractive people play sexual musical chairs and wallow in their own narcism.

12. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

I thought this season's finale was a step in the right direction. This season, the show had gotten wrapped up in itself, turning into a parade of flashy "medical" cases strung together by mopey looks and shifting sexual politics. The season finale didn't magically transform the show into high art, but at least it cheered it up a bit, which was desperately needed.

Draft saved Draft deleted