1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Grey's Anatomy . . .

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SoSueMe, Feb 15, 2007.

1. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

. . . sucks.

I hate the plot. I hate the characters. I hate the music. I hate the fact my fiancee makes me watch it just so I can watch the Office.

This show is ridiculous.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Or, as I call it, ER on steroids.

3. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

It's not even on yet. Relax to My Name is Earl.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

man up, dude! if you no like -- i do, by the way -- don't watch. what's the wife gonna do, leave you? heaven forbid you don't watch every show together.

MAN UP, I SAY!!

5. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

A-men, A-men, A-men and A-men.

6. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Well, here's the thing: When you work straight afternoons, with no weekends off, and she works straight days, Monday to Friday, I kind of have to give in now and then.

As stated in another thread, I refused to "honour" or "recognize" Valentine's Day.

7. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Satellite. Grey's then Earl then Office.

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I love it, I love it, I love it. ;D ;D ;D

Can't wait to get home and watch Earl/Office/Grey's/ER.

9. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I like Grey's Anatomy, have since day one.

But tonight, I really want that girl, that little mute bitch who can't tell anyone where Meredith is . . . I want her to die. Horribly. Like McDreamy in a fit of anger throttles her.

"Speak, bitch! Say something! Fuck you!"

SNAP!

EDIT: The stuff tonight with Alex and the stuff with Izzy are why people like this show. The wholly convoluted stuff with Meredith (the only death she will die is a comic book death, a temporary one) is why the show, sometimes obviously in love with its own press clippings . . . is revving up the boat.

10. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

I finally snapped. Quit watching with about 20 minutes left. I couldn't take it. It was that painful.

Grey was in the water for A HALF FUCKING HOUR! Did she live? Personally, I hope not.

11. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Great, now Izzy is emulating Crash Davis.

"I believe . . ."

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I tried telling my wife Meredith isn't going to die die. But then the teaser for next week said something about the "devestating conclusion."

My wife also said she read the producers are worried these two episodes will either make or break the entire series.

Draft saved Draft deleted