1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Grey's Anatomy Sexual Fantasy question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Didn't watch the show tonight - hasn't been good since season 2 - but my wife did sit me down to re-watch the scene with George and Izzy and Izzy's sexual fantasy gone wrong. Wife wants to know WTF might have happened. What could the fantasy have been with a bathtub, rubber duck and George chipping his tooth?

Just curious if this was some reference to something, or if they just threw a bunch of random shit out there ...

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Hey, what's that? What are those things rolling away into the darkness? I can't quite tell. Can anybody make them out?

3. You're over my head again. The only thing I can make out is I'm being made fun of ... at least explain it to me.

4. Clever username

Your balls are rolling away. That's all :)

5. I'm just naturally curious. I thought maybe some of the women would help me out. :D

6. Clever username

It's cool. I got into it after seeing the Code Black Super Bowl episodes. I see it through Netflix. I am not ashamed to say it.

7. I honestly don't watch it anymore. First two seasons were good. Now it's dumb. I'm just trying to figure out if they were alluding to something or just throwing random clues out there.

8. It is kind of odd that my manhood is being questioned on this thread when there's about a dozen guys posting recipes for salads on the thread next door ... ;D

9. Clever username

Hmm, did not know that. Aside from the obvious tossed salad joke, I'd have nothing to add there.

10. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

I was also wondering what the hell might have happened.

Draft saved Draft deleted