1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Grey's Anatomy: Emblematic of the fall of civiliation? Discuss

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, May 3, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Re: Gray's Anatomy: Addison's spin-off pilot tonight

You're hired!

2. WSKY

WSKY Member

If you're a dude and you're watching this show, are you gay? I've tried to watch it, but I don't get it. My wife loves it, but she also watches Days of Our Lives.

3. Re: Gray's Anatomy: Addison's spin-off pilot tonight

I find the whole concept of them essentially forcing you to watch a pilot for a spinoff with just a few bits of Grey's interjected pretty lame.
    First, I wasn't impressed with the Addison stuff. Secondly, I am even less inclined to watch it because of the way they pulled this crap.

4. WSKY

WSKY Member

Like I said, this shit is so fucking dumb. I keep telling people that, but no one listens to me.

There's a writer at the competitor who I once heard referred to Gray's Anatomy as simple "Gray's." I was like, 'Dude, I'm not down with that and when you talk about 'Gray's' it makes me want to puck twice in my shoes.'

He looked at me like I was not with it. Well, if that's with it, I'm cool with not being there.

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

You are just SO cool.

Well, maybe if you learned to spell "puke" and didn't say someone was "gay" just for watching a certain show, people might be inclined to listen?

Or not.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I wonder if ABC still had Daly and Diggs under contract from their shows that were canceled this season and this is where they stuck them...

I know the first show is supposed to be about introducing the characters and the setting, but I thought it was a big yawn...

7. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

I enjoyed Diggs in Daybreak. Glad they finished the season on ABC.com. Anyone know what happened to The Nine (Daly)? I heard it may come back this summer.

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I was rather disgusted by Addison's Anatomy portion of Grey's.
    I too would've fast forwarded the DVR, but I assumed The Future wasn't having any part of that.

9. WSKY

WSKY Member

Puke — that better, Mr. Gray?

10. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Not quite, Mr. Dunce.

But a good effort, nonetheless.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Do not speak ill of DOOL.

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

See, here's the thing. And I've said this before.

If you sit there and watch this, and what's running through your mind is, "Why, they've interspersed a few bits of Grey's Anatomy through the pilot of this show!", then you were pre-disposed to look upon this critically. If you're looking at it just to enjoy it, it doesn't even HIT you how much of the two hours is going to the one storyline and how much is going toward the pilot.

Draft saved Draft deleted