1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Grey's Anatomy 2008

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Apr 24, 2008.

1. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

decent finale, but that shit with Alex begging at the end just made me and my girlfriend laugh.

2. BB Bobcat

BB Bobcat Active Member

I was expecting some sort of real cliffhanger. When Derek walked away because he had to go talk to Rose, I assumed he was going to get in a car wreck or something on the way.

Otherwise, it was almost like a series-ending finale. They tied everything up nicely, like the show is never coming back or something.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

Eh, the only cliffhanger was George and Grey's sister's kiss.

5. I had that vibe too. I was waiting for tragedy to strike Derek or Meredith.

6. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

see, i thought tragedy would strike Bailey, cause the closing music suddenly stopped with her. I thought it was going to go all ER or Nip/Tuck and have a patient attack her and her baby.
    guess we were all wrong.

7. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

I was gonna say the same thing.
    I was catching a certain chemistry between them when they moved in together. I thought it would eventually happen.
    I still think they should bring me in as an orderly to sweep her off her feet though.

Draft saved Draft deleted