1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Grey's Anatomy 2008

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Apr 24, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Season premiere is starting! I read one spoiler, so I won't post it here.

Suck it Moddy!!!

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

My TV wanted to auto switch from the Nats to Greys to tape it.
    Har har. I hit the "nope" button.
    Overwrought bullshit don't need to be taped.

3. Can you inform the Future Missus Omar of that, please, Mister Moddy?

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Get 30 years in the tank, son, THEN you can tell your missus to fuck off (nicely).

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

It looks like they're rebooting the show, skipping ahead so they can think about solutions later.

Unless there was an explanation of George and Izzie's breakup that I missed?

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

George and Izzy broke up before the strike. They explained it then. The chemistry wasn't there.

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Oh, that's right.

The breakup was so half-assed, I forgot about it. Like the writers knew it was a dumb idea from the start, and just tried to quietly sweep it under the rug.

8. I'd rather watch reruns of the first two seasons than watch a new episode.

9. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

I wasn't crazy about the episode. The first 30 minutes was all gross, shock value injuries, I thought.
    I definitely didn't like McSteamy so clean-shaven.
    Looks like the Callie/Hahn story has potential.
    I'm glad Addison is coming back next week, to apparently talk some sense into Meredith.

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

That's a staple of the show, isn't it? I watched a dvd of I forgot what season with my wife and daughter last summer and there was an episode where there's an unexploded shell inside some person's gut and the EMT can't move for risk of exploding it. It's where I learned the term "pink mist."

11. frozen tundra

frozen tundra Member

Quit watching it last year after a one-season test run with the wife. I'm a better person for it.

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

There is a lot about this show that troubles me. But the dialog has become so phony, it's almost intolerable. The Cheif's speech to Izzie about lions at the end? Total jibberish.

Prediction: Katerine Heigel will not be a member of this show after next season.

Draft saved Draft deleted