1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gregg (with a double G) Doyel quizzed by Real Clear Sports

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by SockPuppet, Apr 17, 2009.

1. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

Board favorite Gregg Doyel wastes all our time by answering questions on Real Clear Sports.
    A time waster if there ever was.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

He's a ggoon. But at least he realizes he is a ggoon.

3. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

I enjoyed it -- can't imagine expecting too much more from an interview Q&A than this.

For those of you waiting for acknowledgement, even in anonymity:

"Truth is, I don't dislike any sports writer enough to want to beat him up. The idiots that rip me anonymously on SportsJournalists.com, not knowing me at all? Them I don't like. But them I don't know. How's that for writing? "Them I don't know." Brilliant. I think I want to punch ME in the face."

Hey, I'm as anonymous as the next guy. Just trying to keep the thread moving ...

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Doesn't like anonymous people ripping him. Yet, these same people -- anonymous to him? He calls them idiots and dislikes them.

That's rich.

And let the record show I never have ripped Gregg Doyel, as a person; I don't know him. His writing, I feel, is fair game for criticism.

5. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

I wanna see him take on Dana White. But I actually enjoyed reading that. Surprisingly.

Draft saved Draft deleted