1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greg Stillson... er... John McCain: Done

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Zeke, how long do you and FenPhen goo-goo at each other on the phone? You really try hard to impress him.

2. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Just to interrupt with a quick return to the subject, while I think he's pretty dead, Kerry was at least this dead, later in the primary season. Weird things happen sometimes.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That's a good point. If he can turn the money around, he still has a chance. As Jones said, it's not a Murder's Row he's up against.

But he hasn't had any good news in a long time. I think he missed his chance back in 2000.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Kerry to win in 2008?

Hey, go get the general from Arkansas. Sheesh.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Do you even read the other posts? Honestly?

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Zeke, why is it that you wait until I log out to respond to my posts. You remind me of Al-Queda....when America is on the offensive, they're hiding. When they back off, out come the cockroaches.....with turbans on and guns a flinging. Kids in tow as suicide weapons.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Except I'll give you credit on that last one. You sympathize with the terrorists, but you wouldn't do that to yours or anyone's kids.

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Um, he posted less than two minutes after you did. You really have a major persecution complex, don't you?

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

But McCain went from main man to Ron Paul territory (okay, not quite, but still...) as anyone recovered from the type of free fall he's had?

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Are you going to offer any explanation for the sheer inanity of this post?

Who or what are you talking to or about?

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I can't remember the dude's name who the Clintons endorsed in 2004, and was basically a non-factor in the race when everyone thought he was the man. Which probably tells you why I can't think of his name.

12. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

WHAT, in your scrambled brain, was Bush "doing"?

Draft saved Draft deleted