1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greg Stillson... er... John McCain: Done

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Jul 10, 2007.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I agree -- anyone who votes for Rudy needs to have their head examined, that is unless you like surveillance cameras on every street corner and having your phones bugged because you were put on the " terrorist" list because your neighbor heard you refer to a hot chick you went out on a date with the night before as being "the bomb"

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Interesting combination politically: A pro-lifer who also embraces homosexual marriage.
    I've said all along that by adopting the dependent laws the IRS uses and applying it to issues of domestic household membership, you take care of the issues that gays are denied...legal partnerships. I'd just as soon have the "religious ceremonies" that some countries have to recognize marriages and apply civil union to all other aspects. That allows Christians who don't see gay marriage as right to be able to show their kids the difference without infringing upon the rights of those to live their lives as they choose.

3. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Was it the "Gay sweaters" that did in McCain??? ::)
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2007/07/mccain-unraveled-by-gay-sweaters.php

4. Yes, because we've all seen politicized Christians get behind civil-union laws.

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

FenPhen, you'd outlaw hetero marriage and legalize gay marriage in 50 states just to "show 'em."

6. FreddiePatek

FreddiePatek Active Member

BTW, love the Dead Zone reference.

7. If you had a brain, you'd be out in the yard playing with it.

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

More of my brains have given you Bush - not once, but twice. Deal with it. If you consider it stupidity, I consider it a compliment. 29 percent or not. Give anyone this war and they'd be at 29 percent.

9. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Freddie... thank you.

I was wondering if it would hit solid ground.

10. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

THERE'S the rub.

Only ONE would have gone to 'this war'

Your putz.

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Clinton would have gotten Osama too, but someone was under his desk distracting him when he was "that close"....

I'll raise you a putz

12. "More of my brains"?
    Now THAT'S some writing right there.
    If I were you, I'd use one of the other ones. This one seems to have thrown a rod.

Draft saved Draft deleted