1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greg Lloyd family feud plays out on a BLOG!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bob Cook, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/?p=9167

Scroll to the comments.

By the way, I'm a huge fan of Can't Stop the Bleeding, but I must admit until now I saw it only as an entertaining sports blog, not as a meetup for retired athletes and estranged family members.

2. If legit (and it appears to be), that is TRULY incredible.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

That was an extremely bizarre read.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

It's eight months old, too.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Party pooper.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Eight months old or not ... that's good drama.

7. Holy god.
    Citizen journalism at its finest.

8. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Look at the time-stamp of Greg Lloyd Jr.'s notes -- today.

9. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Interesting to read it, but very disturbing to read the comments. I wouldn't want to go the route the family has taken by taking sides and doing it on the message board. They are asking for trouble and they are getting it.

10. IU90

IU90 Member

Very weird. The Lloyd family does realize the whole world can read those comments, don't they?

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

SJ ... you suck.

I cannot believe, especially with the multitude of Steelers fans on here, that no one has said that blog is just plain nasty.

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

It took on something of an international flavor with his cousin, Kisha, chiming in from Baghdad with a little sage wisdom:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT, PEOPLE MIGHT TRY TO LOOK AT THIS SITUATION AS IF MY UNC IS A TERRIBLE MAN, BUT WE ALL KNOW BY USING A LITTLE BIT OF COMMON SENSE AND EXPERIENCE THAT WOMEN CAN BE TRIFLIN, DEVIOUS, AND MANIPULATIVE….ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY, GLAM, AND LIVING LAVISH.

Draft saved Draft deleted