1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings from Omaha

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Big Buckin' agate_monkey, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i never saw the attraction to moose drool. granted, it's a solid beer, just not a top 10er ... IMHO.

2. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

3BF, good to know I won't ever have to share my beer cooler with you. Mine will be stocked with Fat Tire, Firestone, Newcastle, Guinness, Bass, Harp and Anchor Steam.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

pyramid was possibly the most solid of all microbrews until the national assholes bought it and stopped making it with love.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I really like Newcastle, Guinness and Anchor Steam. Drink 'em all the time. Never had Firestone.

5. Claws for Concern

3BF, Perhaps I'll let you have a beer out of my cooler, only if you promise not to offer me a Budweiser.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Deal.

7. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

That's cute. You two kissed and made up.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i for one am not shocked that beer brought them together.

9. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

And post the link on Youtube, will ya?

10. Claws for Concern

BBAM, thanks for starting this thread. It definitely brought everyone together -- even those of you who do and don't like your sport of choice.

11. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

BBAM, Claws, Charity .. performing U2's With or Without You ... Lonnie's in downtown Nashville ... This holiday weekend.

12. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I just had a Fat Tire whilst eating seafood tonight on the edge of the Pacific Ocean. It was marvelous.

Draft saved Draft deleted