1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greenspan: Gen Xers pretty much suck at working

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Jul 14, 2011.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

One thing's for damn sure, printdust ain't never gonna be a teacher in California ...

Calif. gov signs landmark law to teach gay history

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hfv_Yg1pxe27O3L8tfvH69omNYCA?docId=af6846da7e75463e99b7606b614e5cde

That also would be a fabulous textbook to see.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'd llike a copy of the syllabus and some drafts of the end-of-term project ...

3. printdust

printdust New Member

Here's a supply list:
    Boxing gloves
    Shotgun
    Toilet paper

Let's teach straight history. I mean, most history books don't speak a lot about marital status anyway, so straights could be offended at the selective process in California.

And I bet South California didn't sign off on it.
    Fifty-one, fifty-one, fifty-one....

4. Turtle Wexler

Turtle Wexler Member

Straight history is the default. We learn about George Washington, we learn about Martha Washington. Etc.

5. printdust

printdust New Member

That's bullshit if you think it's about couples. It's about people in history.
    This thread isn't about this but someone else made it that way...but again it just proves it's just not about gay marriage. If you offered that nationwide now on a platter with a take it and shut the hell up about it, they'd decline it.

6. printdust

printdust New Member

That's why Greenspan said what he did. All the Gay Pride marches are distracting young liberal minds.

7. Mark McGwire

Mark McGwire Member

You do realize you're completely fucking nuts, right?

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Clicks and whistles.

9. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Maybe this means California will be the first state to teach honestly about James Buchanan.

And Marcus Bachmann.

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Gargamel's cat nailed this one.

11. Deskhack

Deskhack Member

Hasn't Greenspan seen the data suggesting that the link between productivity and worker pay is -- at best -- fraying?

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Of the many things for which I am thankful regarding my parents, one is that they were born before WWII.

Draft saved Draft deleted