1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greatest photobomb ever?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Precious Roy, Mar 9, 2013.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The Chive has hundreds of these, and I love all of them.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Still a d-bag move, but it is funny.

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I love a good photobomb as much as the next guy but it's at its best when it's unintentional, a la Clinton. A Packers fan flipping off the camera behind two posing Vikings fans just doesn't scream "funny."

4. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Me, another baseball writer and a major league umpire were about to leave the Grand Hyatt in New York when two Japanese couples were setting up for a photo in front of this wall-of-water fountain near one of the entrances. The other baseball writer volunteers to take the photo so both couples can be in it.
    So now these lovely Japanese couples have a beautiful remembrance of their New York vacation with Bruce Froemming acting like an idiot in the background.

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Bruce Froemming behaving like an idiot. Imagine that.

6. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I never heard the term photobomb until the Clinton headlines, but Rich Hall was doing this on SNL 30 years ago.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

There was an "NFL Films Presents" piece last season about Aaron Rodgers' habit of photobombing. The Packers have a team photographer who takes a picture of the captains for every home game. Rodgers started photobombing them during his rookie season, and it's become a choreographed performance since he's become the starter. They actually set stuff up now and wait until he's ready before they snap the picture.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

There are websites for Rodgers photobombing: https://www.google.com/search?q=aaron+rodgers+photobomb&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

YouTube clips, too. But if they're setting up the shots now, that's not photobombing.

Actually, that's pretty lame. More like: "I'm extending my brand recognition."

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

In the old days when people had video cameras on vacations, I liked to do a big, goofy smile and wave at their cameras. Especially if they were on a tour bus just driving by where I was standing.

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

That Chris Bosh one is incredible.

11. printit

printit Member

Can someone explain the OKCupid one (#30) to me? I don't get it. Thanks.

12. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Check the head rest

Draft saved Draft deleted