1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greatest episode of Cheaters EVER!! NSFW!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Matt Foley, May 13, 2007.

1. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

I implore any of you with 8 minutes and four seconds to spare to watch this clip. All I'm gonna say is that the scene where they finally bust in on the cheating girlfriend involves strap-on dildos, caution tape, and a flashing picture of the virgin mary, and that the clip ends with the girlfriend uttering one of the funniest phrases I've ever heard in my life, trust me, this is worth it.

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Re: Greatest episode of Cheaters EVER!!

Good stuff, but for those at work, I wouldn't watch.

3. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

good call, I went and added NSFW to the title.

4. Damn, thanks for posting it. I'm going to watch it now. I watched it a few years ago on tv and it was the funniest, most bizarre thing I've ever seen.

5. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Better than the one where the host got stabbed?

6. Holy shit, there's nudity! Where are the fuzzy boxes? Definitely don't watch it at work.

Anyway, this guy is such a puss. "oh my girlfriend is a freak in bed, poor me." ::)

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha!

"I want you to dress up like a construction worker and fuck me in the ass." :O

What the hell channel is this show on? That was some messed up stuff.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I liked the one I saw a few months ago, where they busted in on the white guy who was cheating with some black dominatrix and told his girlfriend that the other woman was "helping him work through his issues."

Fantabulous.

9. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Oh my god...a third one

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

First of all, is this a real show or faux reality TV? Never heard of it before now.

Rich.

11. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I liked this one. Apparently this son never learned that you cannot beat your dad in a fight. Ever. My dad is twice my age and I have 6 inches and 100 pounds on him and I know he could kick my ass from here to Mongolia. But I am also very confident he would never sleep with one of my girlfriends.

12. It's syndicated. It was on WB, I think ... one of those other networks.

Draft saved Draft deleted