1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greatest beer pong player ever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Walter_Sobchak, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Walter_Sobchak

Walter_Sobchak Active Member

I saw this on Deadspin yesterday, but here's the Youtube link

I don't care if it probably took the guy hundreds of attempts to make some of these, it's still freakin brilliant. And having "Going the Distance" as the background music makes it exponentially cooler.
  2. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Holy. Fucking. Shit. My jaw was hanging for the last two minutes of that clip.
  3. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Seeing as it was an under 3 minute clip, that tells you all you need to know. And MAN I could go for a game of beer pong right now.
  4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Had to be faked. If you look at the fourth shot he takes (about :26 in), the ball does some weird shit. He bounces it along the doors or whatever they are hanging on the wall and when it reaches the end wall and ricochets back, it goes under the door that it was bouncing on. In midair, it seemingly bounces toward the end wall again, landing in the cup. Now that is one magic beer pong shot.

If they aren't faked, they're damn impressive, but that one in particular looked awfully suspicious.
Draft saved Draft deleted