1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greatest baseball catch ever

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, May 26, 2012.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Congrats to Bill Wagner for coming through in the clutch.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I would give a few lesser digits to be able to run that series of photos on a sports front.

4. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Actually didn't when I went there. It recently was brought back. Some guy this week emailed the all-NWAACC teams because his kid made one of the division squads, and as I was scrolling I saw Clark and was like, "They brought it back?!"

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

you know what mays said while he was PMing me on FB and was telling me what a pussy you were? he said he read certain shit on your jacket, which led him to wonder if you even were canadian and had the ability to decide what a great catch was/is.
    let's just get this on record: the say hey kid is pretty fucking concerned pal ... pretty god damn concerned indeed.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Sorry. I've seen countless replays of the Mays catch. It was a helluva play. Griffey Jr. (several times) and Bo made better.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

;D

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

griffey was a pussy who played the deepest CF in the history of the game so he could make eight SC highlight wall grabs a year all while having at least one single a game drop in front of his dumb ass while he supported the kingdome OF wall with his shoulder blades.

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

All of Edmonds' catches are disqualified, because a good CF would have caught them easily at a jog.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Mays himself has said he made a better catch at Ebbets Field, only the game wasn't televised.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

and if a tree fell in the forest and ...

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Speaking of great plays, Vandy with a triple steal to seal the game against Florida.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/26/vanderbilt-triple-steal-florida-video-baseball-vandy_n_1548462.html

Draft saved Draft deleted