1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great recipes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BRoth, Jun 17, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

It is... dont fuck with the onions or the taters, You can live without the onions and make your own taters (personally, I like twice baked; use butter, french onion dip, crumbled swiss cheese and chive end of a green onion with cracked pepper.).
    One thing about the simple version of the filet: when you remove the filets from the pan, add red wine and stir it up to make the sauce. Fuck the demiglace; takes to long. Redwine, beef drippings and stirring it up are good enough.

2. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

This isn't as much a recipe as it is a great sugary snack.

Mix Rice Krispies with peant butter and honey. Make sure you have a LOT of milk. BUt it is good.

I have a great ramen slaw, but have to get the recipe out. And don;t hate on it because it's ramen.

3. BRoth

BRoth Member

Honestly, I'm looking for anything and everything. I'm just looking for some great meals that everyone's had before that I could try (to not mess up) myself.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

BRoth, seems like grilled lobster -- although I've never tried it -- would be a easy and fancy dinner that might impress a lady friend.

Try this: http://www.cooking-lobster.com/cooking-lobster/grilled-lobster.html

Draft saved Draft deleted