1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great pranks

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Jun 1, 2007.

1. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

For our reading pleasure, tell us about the best prank you ever played on, was a victim of, or just observed. My case:

It was senior week at my college and my baseball team had a few home games that same week, so we were all in one dorm building. Me and four or five of my teammates were drinking in one of the rooms around 2:00 am when our catcher, Brian, gets a call from his on-again/off-again girlfriend (who is VERY well endowed, might I add). She's coming back from a bar crawl, hammered as hell, and wants to sneak into our dorm (we're separate from the seniors) and spend the night with him, but Brian wanted no part of it.

But instead of telling her "not tonight" and causing an unnecessary argument, he says "sure, come on up, I'll be in my bed." As soon as he hangs up, we start brainstorming on how to get him out of this when one of the yahoos suggested to pull the ol' switcher-oo. There's a quick debate on who goes in, until everyone turns & looks at me. Of course, I have a mile-wide, shit-eatin' grin on my face b/c I know the reaction I'd get from her (my nick-name is/was Krazy, which had been well-earned by my fourth year). So, off I go into Brian's room, into his bed (shoulda checked it with a black light) and turned off the lights.

A few minutes later, the girl comes in and starts blabbing about who knows what, but in a soft voice so she doesn't wake me. As she's taking off her shirt to display her lovely breastesses, she asks if I'm doing OK. Not wanting to blow my cover just yet, I just mumble "uh-huh" and gives the thumbs-up sign. She then says she's going across the hall for a bit and will be right back. As I learn later, when she was across the hall, she was talking to all the guys -- EXCEPT Brian -- since he was hiding in the closet behind here while jumping out once in a while making goofy faces, trying to get the guys to crack, but they didn't... FOR 20 MINUTES!

Anyway, she gets back in, removes her shirt again, but this time, she knows something is up so she asks, "Are you OK? Who is that?" I throw off the cover, turn on the light and say, "Hey sweetie, daddy's here!" I swear, you could have heard that shriek all the way to Pat's & Geno's!

2. I once killed a kid's parents and fed them to him in a delicious chili.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I convinced SportsJournalists.com I wasn't DyePack, JDV, RokSki and Yawn.

4. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm really a 50-year-old, bald, 300-pound man who lives in my parents basement.

6. ;D

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Someone once made me watch the Godfather novella on Bravo. That was a good one.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

OK, in the spirit of this thread, here's a true story.

I used to work at this shitty little restaurant. It was largely a takeout place on the water, but had a dining room as well. Anyway, there were indoor bathrooms, but most of the employees used the bathrooms out in "the shed." Clean bathrooms, no prob.

One day, I went to do my biz after lunch. Had to take the Browns to the Super Bowl, if ya know what I mean. Next thing you know, I hear my boys Dave and Josh in the bathroom. My first thought is: They're kind of giggling a lot. My second thought is, "holy shit, that's a 35 gallon pot of water they're pouring over the top of my stall!"

Needless to say, I am soaked and humiliated by the ordeal of getting 35 gallons of water poured on my dome as I'm shitting. It took a good portion of the kitchen staff to hold me back as I tried to murder these douches.

As I stormed out of the restaurant, damn near ready to quit, I promised both assholes I would get them.

Three months later at our end of the summer party, we always had this thing called the grog bowl. Bottom line was, each station in the restaurant poured one item into a bowl, then everyone was able to call others out on the douchebag moves they made during the summer and make them drink from the grog bowl.

So, it's my turn and, obviously, I call upon Dave and Josh for pouring 35 gallons of water on my as I shat (that's right, I said 'shat'). As I did so, I had a bottle of castor oil in my sleeve. As everyone looked at them when I called them out, I poured half the bottle into each kid's drink.

They came up, took their medicine, everyone laughed, haha. It wasn't until about a half hour later, after the whole shindig was over, that I told them about what I had done. It was approximately 10 minutes (if that) later that they were both in the bathroom depositing every item they had consumed over the past two days into the very same shitter where they humiliated me.

No, I didn't pour water on them. Instead, I told everyone what I had done and approximately 15-20 people stood in the bathroom heckling them while they firecrackered the bathroom.

I'm not sure it was quite as humiliating for them as it was for me, but I thought it was evil genius to send them back to the place where they got me, many months after it had happened.

9. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Very nice, bigperm. Very nice. I ain't fuckin' with you.

10. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

I like the sarcastic answers better.

11. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I once told JDV that I thought he actually was cool.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The pubic hair beard in Jackass II was better...

Draft saved Draft deleted