1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great opportunity, anyone in the LA area want to apply with me?

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by follmanj, Jul 24, 2008.

1. follmanj

follmanj New Member

I found this job posting and as a sports journalist I really want to do it but I need a partner who had video production experience to apply with me, would anyone be able to do it? If interested email me at follmanj@yahoo.com

Here is the Job Post from CBS

We are looking for a passionate and creative team of college football fans and journalists to participate in our unique original broadband road trips.

Each potential trip will involve sending a team of two on the road. All applications must be submitted as a pair to jobs1@cstv.com. Please reference "Road Tripper – DK" on the subject line. Individual applications will not be considered.

These trips are season-long itineraries that travel select routes through the world of college football. The trips are approximately 14 weeks, all of which will be spent on the road. All content is produced, created, edited and posted from the road.

TIME COMMITMENT
    This assignment will require an approximate commitment of four months (Mid-August to Mid-December). There is the possibility of additional work that would extend through the Football Bowl season and into early January.

All positions are freelance.

2. Jay Sherman

Jay Sherman Member

1 post? I'm in! Do you need my Social?

3. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

You know that it's a marketing position, right?

Draft saved Draft deleted