1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great Moments in PR (Nicole Richie Division)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by finishthehat, Jul 27, 2007.

1. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Famous for what? Dressing up like a naughty little school girl, being a mediocre talent (at best), then getting hitched/knocked up by some wanksta before losing her marbles? When she does something that actually has some socially redeeming value, let me know and then I'll start spelling the skank-whore's name correctly.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Kicking out Reid, those are the four horsewomen of the apocalypse for sure.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

So... Moschino is not only standing behind her in her hour of need, they apparently want the unique kind of endorsement she brings their product. Yet, the day Michael Vick appears in court, Nike and Reebok froze sales of Vick merchandise and pulled him off store shelves. Hmm.

4. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Be sure to check out their new fall fashion line. Bright orange and stripes are prominently featured!

5. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Those chicks aren't icons...they're momentary tabloid blips. Their careers are all shot to shit, people aren't interested in the movies they make and talented people don't want to work with them. We won't be hearing a word about them five years from now.
    Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Keira Knightley...they have the potential to be icons.

6. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I believe the term you were looking for is 'studio wanksta'

You're welcome...

7. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

We ran a Page 1A brief on Lohan the other day. Our editor's in-house critique complained about the tone, saying it had too much editorializing.

My question would have been why we ran a story on her on 1A.

8. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Ahem...

[​IMG]
    Miss Theron, ladies & gents...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted