1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great article about Dan Snyder

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mustangj17, Nov 18, 2010.

1. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

This is great. Plenty of funny Dan Snyder gaffes listed and explained. I sort of feel bad for Redskin fans.

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/40063/the-cranky-redskins-fans-guide-to-dan-snyder

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

This is freakin' fantastic. The year-old moldy peanuts were my favorite part.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The video on the abandoned Six Flags in New Orleans is stunning.

4. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

I don't remember an "Andyman" on here.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I looked him up. All the posts were nuked.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Yeah, how did we miss that?
    Andyman: Fake name widely believed to be used by top Redskins officials to post anti-media rants on fan message boards. In 2005, Washington City Paper reported that Karl Swanson, Snyder’s longtime PR chief, had registered on sportsjournalists.com, a website where Andyman often sniped at The Washington Post. Andyman, which could be Pig Latin for Danny M (Snyder’s first name, middle initial) all but disappeared after the report.

7. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

GREAT article. Fantastic. This should be a reference to everyone who wonders why Snyder gets such scorn.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Best thing I've read all year. Hope the midget blows a gasket when he hears of it. Born a Redskins fan and not sure I'll die one, unless that little shrew falls into a black hole.

9. He won't give a shit. The man's heart is dark. Rack Riggo.

10. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

I remember when extremeskins people were on here. What a bunch of weirdos.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You know this is only a great article because it's all true...

12. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

My favorite part was about how Gene Upshaw found out about illegal contact in voluntary workouts via the team Web site. That line read so well. Just a nice piece of tick-tock humor.

Draft saved Draft deleted